1. For now our level 5 schedule will remain in place but will be supported by additional standby buses.
2. All Passengers to complete registers inside the bus as required for tracking purpose.
3. All Passengers to wear masks at all times inside the bus. Get your free masks when you load your tag.
4. All Passengers to have their permits at all times when reporting for work.
5. Passengers going to their Doctors must have proof.
6. Soutpan & Brandfort operation will resume effective 04 May 2020
– Brandfort will depart at 05h00 and 17h00 back
– Soutpan will depart at 06h00 and return at 17h00
7. For this week only, Thaba Nchu Trusts will operate daily but from next week they will go back to their lockdown routine of Tuesdays and Fridays.
8. IBL no longer operates the Qwaqwa route, it is now run independently by Imfuyo, please inbox us for their details.
70% loading capacity means: up to 83 Passengers are allowed on a train bus and 56 Passengers a smaller bus.
Your support is important to us but your safety is our priority. Help us protect more lives by keeping your masks on, sanitizing and keeping a safe distance. See you in the bus!