Know about COVID-19
• Coronavirus (COVID-19) is an illness caused by a virus that can spread from person to person.
• The virus that causes COVID-19 is a new coronavirus that has spread throughout the world.
• COVID-19 symptoms can range from mild (or no symptoms) to severe illness.
Spread of COVID-19
• You can become infected by coming into close contact (about 1.5 meters) with a person who has COVID-19. COVID-19 is primarily spread from person to person.
• You can become infected from respiratory droplets when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or talks.
• You may also be able to get it by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it, and then by touching your mouth, nose, or eyes.
We have implemented various methods to help control risks on our buses.
Protect youself and others from COVID-19
• There is currently no vaccine to protect against COVID-19. There is no treatment against COVID-19. The best way to protect yourself is to avoid being exposed to the virus that causes COVID-19.
• Stay at home as much as possible and avoid close contact with others.
• Wear a cloth face covering that covers your nose and mouth in public settings or always when using public transport.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces with a bleach and water solution.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcoholbased hand sanitizer.
Please use the sanitizer at available at our depots before and after entering our buses.
Practice physical distancing
• Limit your visits to the shops to only essential shopping.
• If you must go in person, stay at least 1.5 meters away from others and disinfect items you must touch.
While waiting for the bus, try to stand away from other people and avoid speaking to others.
Prevent the spread if you are sick
• Stay home if you are sick, except to get urgent medical care.
• Avoid all public transportation if you are sick – rather call first.
• There is no specific treatment for COVID-19, but you can seek medical care to help relieve your symptoms. Phone your clinic or doctor instead of
visiting them. If you get sick while on the bus, please indicate to the driver with your hand that you need assistance. Follow his instructions very clearly. All drivers have
clear guidelines on how to assist you.
Thank you for respecting our drivers – they are
providing a vital service to our community while also
being real people with loved ones at home.
Thank you for being a part of our fight against COVID 19.