AUTO ELECTRICAL APPRENTICESHIPS
(x3 Vacant apprenticeships)
- A minimum Technical Grade 12 with Physical Science, Mathemetics, Engineering graphics and design and Electrical Technology;
- A minimum N2 qualification with Engineering Science, Mathematics Engineering drawing, and Electrical trade theory;
- At least one year’s exposure to a Technical environment will be advantageous;
- Valid driver’s license will be advantageous;
- Aptitude to be successful in a Auto Electrical environment;
- Must be able to complete the necessary courses;
- Good team worker, self-disciplined and able to function independently;
- Potential to qualify as a Auto Electrician.
THIS VACANCY CLOSES ON
FRIDAY, 23RD OF FEBRUARY 2018 AT 12:00.
PLEASE SUBMIT A DETAILED CV WITH STATEMENT OF RESULTS OR CERTIFICATES ATTACHED, CLEARLY INDICATING THE TITLE OF THE VACANCY APPLYING FOR!
Send your applications to:
INTERSTATE BUS LINES TEL. 051 408 7000
P.O. BOX 1343 FAX: 086 539 3415
BLOEMFONTEIN; 9300 firstname.lastname@example.org
If no feedback is received within 30 days of the closing date, you may consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Short listed candidates will be subjected to Psychometric/Psychomotoric testing. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.